Ditch Witch Model 1020 Walk-Behind Trencher
- Powerful mechanically driven digging chain.
- Closed-loop hydrostatic ground drive for infinitely variable speeds to better match digging-conditions.
- Choice of 24- or 30-inch (610 or 760 mm) digging booms with large tail rollers for smooth, efficient trenching action.
- Digging chain choices include standard cup-tooth and optional mining bit or Shark Chain, which features welded-on teeth for maximum performance in extreme conditions.
- An axle lock engages both drive wheels for maximum trenching traction, or frees one wheel for easier maneuvering.
- Small enough to fit through a standard yard gate.
- This unit must be transported by trailer, which is available for rent, or you can bring your own.
Engine Honda GX390 Height 49 in Length 81 in Weight 905 lb Width 35 in