Outfit your loader with a hydraulic breaker and make quick work of demolishing concrete structures.
- Single-position skid-steer loader frame means no pins to pull, no hoses to relocate, no wasted time on the jobsite. It also permits breaking a horizontal or vertical surface from the operator’s seat.
- Moil point included
- Diaphragm-type accumulators reduce maintenance by preventing slow leaks.
- Unique breaker piston shape produces trapezoidal shock wave, which exhibits more energy at the end of each piston stroke for greater breaking power.
- New longer-life breakers designed for demolition contractors.X-Change cradle has designed-in wear compensation and is always snug to the skid-steer loader frame or excavator real plus when you have to strategically pinpoint the breaker tool to a curb, next to a building, or when following a fracture line.
- Epiroc breakers produce low recoil and minimal hydraulic pressure spike to their carriers.
- Hardest-hitting breakers in their respective Impact Energy Classes.
463, 553, 753, 763, 863, A220, A300, S175, S185, S250, S300, T190, T200 and T300