SEC/SGC – Single-Disc Grinder
Originally developed and continuously improved by EDCO, Grinders use horizontally rotating discs to level, smooth or clean the top surface of a concrete slab. EDCO Grinders come with a multi-accessory disc that can be loaded with EDCOs long-lasting Dyma-Serts, Strip-Serts, grinding stones or scarifier assembly to remove rough finishes, flatten uneven areas or clean concrete slabs of sealers, paints or mastics. Grinders can also be used effectively to level uneven joints or high spots of 1/16 to 1/8 inch. EDCO Grinders provide contractors a smoother finish than scarifiers or scabblers.
The portable single-disc grinder is ideal for grinding smaller areas.
The portable Single-Disc Grinder will grind approx. 200-250 sq ft/hr with EDCO Dyma-Serts.
- Grinder Features
- Water hose or Vacuum connection for dust control
- 11″ working width
- Includes 1 multi-accessory disc, which accepts Dyma-Serts, Strip-Serts and other grinding accessories
- Three grinding accessories required per loading
- Areas less than 1,500 square feet
- Residential applications
- Removing mastics, sealers & high spots