- Tuff Torq™ hydrostatic transaxle
- Pivoting deck
- Heavy-duty blade spindle
- Rubberized rear deck trim
- Ergonomic handles with padded grips
- Make quick work of under-brush, berries, saplings, bramble, vines, tall grass and small trees! The Outback® BC26 can cut saplings up to 2” wide and brush 6’ tall – all at a rate of just under an acre of brush per hour.The BC26 has a 26” wide deck with higher tip speed for improved speed and cut quality. This nature-taming performer comes standard with a Tuff Torq™hydrostatic transmission featuring fully automatic Enhanced Traction Control (ETC ), offering superior traction in wet or uneven conditions. Engineered to glide over uneven terrain, the pivoting brush deck hugs the ground for a better cut. This minimizes scalping and improves traction by keeping the weight of the machine on its drive wheels. (Honda engine version can handle up to 20-degree slopes and Briggs engine version handles up to 15-degree slopes.)
Ergonomically-angled plow-style handles with padded grips offer comfort and protection. Never take your hands off the machine to shift gears with conveniently located controls.
- Weighs 317 # , cut height of 3.75″