• No oil mixing simplified operation and prevents engine failure due to improper mix
• Eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can
• Lower noise at 106.5dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
• Lower fuel consumption at .45 gallons per hour
• Reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for long cylinder life
• Three-ring piston for improved commercial engine durability
• Easy change over from inboard to outboard cutting
• Easy start up with: Automatic decompression, On-Off choke combination switch, Primer pump
• Low vibration system equipped with damper springs to absorb the vibration from engine to integrated front and rear handles
• Filter cover can be removed without using tool
• Engine displacement: 4.6 cu.in. (75.6 cc)
• Max power: 4.02 HP / 3.0kW
• No Load Speed: 9,350 RPM
• Fuel: Unleaded gasoline
• Fuel tank capacity: 37.2 oz.
• Wheel: max spindle speed 4,300 RPM
• Wheel diameter: 14”
• Arbor: 20mm 1” adapter
• Dry Weight: 28.4 lbs.
Blade is rented separately. We also sell diamond blades as well as the carborundum blades.