Chain Fall, 2 Ton, JET Equipment – L-90 Series Chain Hoist
- Heavy-duty hand chain hoist features impact-resistant, lightweight steel construction with durable powder-coat finish
- Drop forged anchor plate prevents over travel at the hook’s lowest position
- Triple spur gears provide high efficiency ratio
- Low headroom for easy installation even in confined areas
- Compact and portable with excellent load spotting capabilities
- Heat-treated, grade 80 low wear chain
- Hand chain cover designed for smooth operation and prevents side pull jamming
- Completely enclosed West-type automatic brake system for positive load control
- Wide throat safety hooks feature heavy-duty latches and swivel 360 degrees for easy rigging
- Proof-tested and certified
- Complies with OSHA, ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HST-2M standards
- Hand chain drop equals lift length.
- Load sheave is designed for long wear with pockets to give uniform chain contact and avoid abrasion.